We believe that by fabricating and installing our own ductwork, we control the process, and can therefore provide better quality, cost and delivery.
Our custom manufacturing facilities specialize in manufacturing rectangular sheet metal duct, as well as many HVAC sheet metal accessories.
- SMACNA or better
- G-90 USA stamped, galvanized steel
- T.D.C. connections or slip and drive
- Aluminum, stainless steel, galvaneal, carbon steel
- Strict quality assurances
- Pre-Fabrication - reduction of field assembly (available on request)
- Sealed duct (plastic wrap) for cleanliness
- Iowa Precision and Vulcan based automated fabrication
- All connecting and hanging hardware is included with delivery
- All duct delivered fully sub-assembled, never "knock-down" duct, unless requested
We’re able to shear, brake, roll and profile sheet metal in gauges from 10 to 26, and coil goods in widths from 48 to 144 inches. We work in galvanized, black iron, PVC, aluminum and stainless steel materials and produce 50,000 to 60,000 pounds per week, so we’re able to take on even the biggest projects. From AHU housings to roof curbs, our custom fabrications will fill your needs.
Our automated coil lines and computerized plasma tables give you maximum production and minimum cost. We meet and exceed the high standards of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association (SMACNA), including welded stainless steel and carbon sheet.
Let us fabricate and install ductwork for your commercial and industrial projects. We ensure installation integrity with clean and moisture-free ductwork with properly-fastened duct liner and minimal leakage. You’ll see quality workmanship in everything we do… another commitment our clients can count on.